The UQIQUE mini voice activated recorder is a miniature audio recording device. With a size that is smaller than most USB flash drives or thumb drives, it is easy to fit into a purse or clipped onto the side pocket of your bag so that you are always able to keep it handy whenever you need it. A voice recorder, MP3 player and USB flash drive all-in-one device, you can used it for recording classroom lectures and business conferences, music playback and data storage. With its compact and ultra-portable pocket-sized design, you can carry this small and light-weight digital voice recorder wherever you go.
So Small and Compact Enough To Carry In Your Pocket For Lectures, Meetings, Voice Memos and Note-taking
UQIQUE mini digital voice recorder is arguably the smallest digital audio recording device in the market that transmits clear and high-definition sound. It is also a MP3 player and a USB flash drive which can be used for recording classroom lectures and business conferences, music playback and data storage. With its pocket-sized design, you can carry this small and light-weight digital voice recorder wherever you go.
• ULTRA PORTABLE – So small and compact enough to carry in a bag or clip it on a pocket for recording lectures and meetings, voice memos and note-taking. You can easily playback and review the recordings instantly and not lose any information.
• HIGH DEFINITION – Intelligent noise cut filtering microphone and voice amplification, you are able to record around 12 to 16 hours of non-stop recordings with crystal-clear sound quality.
• ONE-TOUCH TOGGLE – Easy one-touch feature, toggle to [ON] and start recording in a few seconds. Smart voice-activation feature, only records when audio sounds or voices available; removing unnecessary long periods of silence from your recordings.
• PLUG-AND-PLAY – Simple plug-and-play feature for file transfer, no installation needed on your computer. And with a built-in 8 GB memory, you can store up to 96 hours of recordings easily without any hassle.
• QUICK CHARGE – Environmental friendly and rechargeable lithium-ion battery. You can just plugged it into a USB port on your computer via the USB cable, and just a quick 30 to 60 minutes is all you need for a full charge.
NOTE: To turn on the voice activated feature for recording, press and hold either the [-] or [+] button while you toggle the power switch to [ON], wait for the indicator light to go off before you release the button.